What to know about Bear Creek Lodge, Stengel Lake, and Stengels Falls.

The Stengles, located near the town of Stengeltown, are a small group of three lakes located in a remote location on the south side of New Hampshire.

They’re also the oldest living lake in the state and one of the largest.

As of 2016, they were listed as one of only two lakes in the United States with an annual population over 10,000.

They’ve also become a tourist attraction.

The Stensons, along with their other lakes and ponds, have been used for fishing, hunting, and other activities for years, with the Stengle’s Lakes Wilderness Area being the only wilderness area with a recreational fishing area.

But in the mid-2020s, the state of New Jersey made a decision to remove the lake’s fishing privileges and restrictions, which resulted in a steep decline in the Stensions popularity.

In response, the Stenson family decided to make a stand against the decision.

A year later, the New Hampshire Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) granted them an easement to fish and hunt the lake for 10 years.

The family set up camp in Stengells Lakes Wilderness area and began a tradition of fishing and camping that continues to this day.

But the most notable moment in the stengels life came in July of 2020, when the family, along a group of friends, decided to go hunting with the new fishing permit, which was being issued by the DEP.

They went on a fishing trip with the state to Stengeln Lake, the only remaining lake in New Hampshire with a recreation fishing permit.

They caught three trout, one catfish, and one largemouth bass and set up the fishing line for the first time in a year.

The following week, the family caught another two trout and a catfish.

The next day, the fisherman had a second chance to catch a single bass and a single catfish on the same lake.

The day after that, the fishing group was in the same spot again, and this time, they caught three fish.

After three days, the group decided to camp at Stengell Lakes Wilderness and set camp in the parking lot for a few days.

The weather was beautiful, and the Stenzels’ children and their dog, Choo, enjoyed the outdoor activities.

After a couple of days, they decided to move camp to the St. Johns River, which they had never seen before.

They continued fishing for a couple more days, but the weather was cold and the weather forecast was very bad.

After the third day of fishing, the weather turned colder and colder, and it became very clear that they were not going to be able to fish in the designated fishing areas.

On July 30, the day before the Stenos’ departure for the Stinsons lakeside cabin, they called the DEp and asked them to consider giving them the permit.

After hearing from the DEps response, they began to discuss their situation.

The DEp told the Sthens that they needed to come to a decision.

They needed to leave the state because the DEC was not giving them a recreation permit.

The plan was to stay in Stenstroms Lakes Wilderness, but they would have to make an exception.

The parents agreed to this.

The last day of camp, the DEPs response was the day after the Steners departure.

They said that the DEC would consider allowing them to fish at Stenzles Lakes Wilderness.

After several days of deliberation, the parents agreed.

They camped at Stenstors lakeside campground, where they had set up a tent.

When they arrived, they found the DEPS officials waiting outside the tent.

They asked for their permit.

However, the officials said that they did not want to grant it to the family.

The authorities stated that they would be sending them a letter stating that the DEPL had denied the Stesons a recreation permits fishing rights, which would prevent them from fishing at Stensels Lakes Wilderness any longer.

They were told that the family had to move.

The entire family left the tent to go to a cabin that had been built and maintained by the family’s friends.

The officials informed the family that they could have their permit, but that they had to leave it with the DEC.

The official that had handed the DEPD a fishing permit told the family to leave their tent and go back to the campground.

The adults decided to stay and camp for another few days while the officials made the decision to grant the permit to the new owners.

However the adults were disappointed to learn that the new permit holder was not permitted to fish.

The DEC officials said they were going to send them another letter stating the same thing, and that they will have to change the rules again to allow them to catch the fish they had previously caught.

The adult family then went back to their tent to prepare for a campfire